The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, April 30, 2004
Hotdog night.
Last night, after auditons for Facta Non Verba, Brian took me out to a fancy dinner. We had reservations and everything. I was jubilant.
I love that boy. I really do.
Then we hopped over to Blockbusters and found a bevy of cool videos for less than ten bucks each. We went a little video-crazy and came home. I pat myself on the back for staying awake through the whole movie. Brian fought valiantly the tide of sleep as well. I was cranky when I had to get up, but all in all, a most delicious evening.
BONUS: I get yummy leftovers for work today... Score!
11:18 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home