The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
yes, again.
check this out. I made this wish list the other day (finals week, while working on a paper, actually) and I wrote down all these things i wanted... somewhere on the list, custard pie made it. I have been craving custard pie for a loooong time. The last time I had custard pie was in Hawaii. My aunt bought me and my cousin one for being good. I nearly cried because I never had custard before and I couldn't believe something so good existed.
Has anyone else heard of eating boiled pork and porridge to combat chicken pox? Apparently it worked.
I just can't stop updating since I'm trying to dodge major projects before I leave. it's a freakin' syndrome...
4:22 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home