The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, March 27, 2004
This is where I went for my "spring break road trip" this year. Figure it out, and I'll give you a cookie.
Also, this is where I finally got my first cop pull over experience. I am disappointed and elated. I'm disappointed that I can't say I've never been pulled over. I'm disappointed the experience didn't transfer to a nice dream when I got back. I'm elated because that's one down, a few more to go- for things Grace wanted to happen while she was young. I'm also elated because the cops were cute, nice, and didn't give me a ticket. That's $350 I didn't waste. (I was going 85 in a 55 zone. I know, asian drivers...) I don't know whether to thank God, my acting, or my short skirt. Maybe the combo.
Thus ends my last spring break as a college kid. *sigh*
6:51 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home