The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
It's only until you find someone who has the same qualities that you do that you understand yourself. I don't see me until I see me IN someone else. You know? Like, my flakiness was only understood after I was a victim of a worse flaker. It's kinda cool, and kinda scary, depending on how cool or scary you, yourself are.
My dad's in the emergency room... again. My mom's freaking out, but at least she can call me on her cell now. Now that I haven't been feeling well lately, I get my dad a little better. I mean, years of not feeling well can wear a person down. Great. Now I'm going to be what I was always afraid of becoming- my dad. I'm in a funky mood. My chest hurts. My roomie is gone. I hate working without breaks.
I'm going to go do something meaningless as soon as i'm off work. Thank God for the generation of hopeless losers who created so many willing distractions for me to participate in.
No more old phone starting today!
2:39 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home