The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, March 24, 2004  
I think a personal road trip is definitely in order. Thank you, girls, for offering to join me, but I really think this time, it's about me- when is it not, you ask? Pshaw. That's not supportive! Seriously though, I'm scared that I don't know how to be okay with myself and if I take my friends, it will just add to the cycle of dependency. I will, however, as Grace pointed out, be attached to my phone- since it's so new, I rarely part with it. The first two days, I slept with it by my side. Sad, aren't I? I appreciate all calls, kids. The new digits are 858 229 7246. Let me know you care, cause I forget often. ;)

Anyway, unless something comes up, I'm going to take off this Friday. Preferably early and just drive somewhere. Sleep in the car. Eat roadkill. You know... crazy spring break.

Some tv gossip to cheer my 3 readers up. So, you all know how I crush on strangers on tv? Add "Tim" from Room Raiders to my list. Hello, cuteness! It was the episode where the frat boys went to Vegas and the Asian gal raided their rooms. Tim was way hot and I'm still talking about it, days later. He had a clean room, bathroom, and he watched cool movies! Yea, yea!

Also, last night, I watched Queer Eye for the Straight Guy- and they had a KOREAN boy! Big ups to my people. He was also cute, and goshdarnit, he tried so hard. That Korean bitch of a gf he had did NOT appreciate and it made me so steamed I ran around spluttering. I told Linda that i was afraid that I might be like that- and she shrugged, so I guess I need to be a little more introspective.

Linda- (and all other honest friends) Don't stop telling me like it is. I need some clarity or my head might expand to gargantuan proportions or i might shrink to violet qualities. I may seem awkward about criticism, but I can assure you I need it and it definitely helps. Can a person be insecure and vain at the same time? I am. I guess it's pretty much a yin and yang situation. *sigh*

it hurts to feel things. sometimes, i wish I didn't feel and that i could live emotion-less. logical.

9:59 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.