The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, March 19, 2004
I forgot to mention the OTHER incident yesterday. I dropped into the library bathroom in between Cho-ing it, passing the humorous sign "Please don't take our books or magazines into the restroom" (ICK) and proceeded into a stall. The VERY minute I drop my pants, (sorry squeamish people) my button pops off. Luckily just on the dry floor, so i picked it up, but still! I had to carry my pants all day while walking about. i looked like i had to pee all day or something.
Also, it's like i told bridget. I feel like I'm hopped up on drugs but i haven't had anyhting. My final final (not a typo) went fairly well. My crappy play got a B+ and I'm feeling DONE. I just want to curl up and rest. But of course, i can't. I made plans to see my friends before they all take off for spring break.
I had a nice long convo with mui and juan the other day on the shuttle. They're nice. I don't think they ever opened up like that to me before. I think it had to do with Jean spreading the word that i was involved in a sexy show. WHo knew, eh, kids? THat's right. Grace knows sex. Tee hee.
I love running into Christina Barsi. She's such a cool gal. I can't wait for our Indian food outing.
Megan's bday is today and her parents are sending her and loving bf to New York. UGH! i'm so jealous that I was staring crazily (almost hungrily) at her today during my final. Scary, right? Luckily she's a sweet girl and focused only on her final. Her bf even dropped by to give her something during the final. We all sighed with envy.
I'm going to stop talking but I'm feeling kinda weird and lonely, so call me up on my new cell (my old cell will tell you the #) and let's do something. I annoyed Courtney last night with moans about my inadequacy as a friend/person. She's ready to slap me silly now. Spring break is officially here and I'm a woman ready to party.
2:13 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home