The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, March 18, 2004  
Finals week is crazyhecticweird. For some strange reason, I'm not panicking... yet. I know tonight I'm gonna freak out and do some fucked up wailing while poor Linda hides in her room, hoping I won't charge in and eat her.

I just went through about 4 hours of Margaret Cho. That's too much Cho for one day. I may be speaking like her. I know I am.

But far more interesting than that- my mom is ALL hooked up. She's got a cellie (all the hotties need to ring her up, I'll send out the digits) AND a credit card! She's freaking Cher from Clueless now. My brother and I were giggling on the phone about the new Momma Kim.

I've been running into people left and right today and yesterday. It's like all the old people I never see just popped in to say hello. Except I'm the one popping. Hmmm... So, yesterday, I finally call up Sean and return his board. He was so excited he was near tears. It's always nice to hear the words "I love you" from a boy. Then, Linda and i ran into Eduoard, who's (hello, single ladies!) just broken up with his mysterious Guardian girlfriend. He even told me to call him. (Am I making a fool out of myself here? Cause he meant it like, let's all party.) Adam flashed me the giant "B" shaved into his chest. He's a hairy man. I sat on Li Wei's lap while he avoided all eye contact with me, while Linda went to flirt with Kenny, who was surrounded by AP fuglers. We switched and Kenny still demands his Vicodin tequila shake. I'm working on it, man! You owe me super nachos and support for my shows.

Speaking of which, I just got cast into a show third week of next quarter and I didn't even know I was auditioning. Well. Hopefully, my last quarter at UCSD won't be the last quarter of my life, in which I'm tearing my hair out with panic and paranoia.

So, not to digress, but today, I woke up and said "Hey, I'm going to the library." Actually, no, my cousin called way too early and I went back to bed and woke up two hours later, THEN i said "Library time!" So I came here, running into Eric on the way. Luckily, I was on the phone and I just swerved out of the way. It's not that I'm avoiding him. I'm just afraid of confrontation. LIke, if I said Hi, I fear that he'll spit at me or something. THat's not fair. He wouldn't do that. I don't think. Erf. (Tangent- I said hi to a guy who LOOKED like Eric once, so doesn't that count? Too bad that guy started flirting with me and I had to run) So, then I run into Ivy who was turning in her thesis and she's graduating this Saturday. Whoa. And after that, I saw Etienne, Cherie, and Andrei. I dropped my convo with my mom to hug Cherie who said hello to my mom, and ANdrei who has rock hard abs.

I feel spastic. I mustneed go home to write this damn 5 pager and then study like mad for Huerta. WHO hasn't even emailed me back about my terrible play.

You know, the more I write in this blog, the more it's for me and no one else. I doubt anyone even reads when it gets this long of an entry. Unless of course, you're obsessed with me. In which case, carry on. *wink*

4:03 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.