The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, March 15, 2004
Finally, the virgins are over. Now I'm sad.
So much had we went through, that i can't even begin to express what I'm feeling right now.
Late night/ early morning rehearsals. Costume snafoos. Character disagreements. Finding new friends. Making sexual advances to the wrong sexual orientation. Periods. Shall I continue?
I'm really going to miss all that, even if I bitterly complained at times about how I got into the mess and how grateful I would be to end it. I loved the show we put on, and all the lovelies I worked with until our eyes bled.
I am so thankful to the ones who came and supported us- I love you all. Let's make that happen again.
My dad called this morning. Or, rather afternoon. He had a bad dream about me again- he's kinda superstitious like that. I was afraid of another lecture. But he was really sweet and I appreciated the concern he had for me. My parents mean well, and sometimes i think maybe I'm a spoiled brat who doesn't know she has it good. After all, I'm doing so good and it's thanks to my family. (family extends to those friends I've made and love) I should be more expressive of my thanks to everyone who makes me who I am.
Linda and I went food shopping last night and had a ball. I opened the door on someone half naked and peeing. The look was priceless on her face. I bought food like a weed smoker on munchies. The counter boy flirted with us, and this time he was cute! Ah, satisfaction.
Also, LInda made like a million yummy cupcakes that made it hard for me to sleep since i kept walking out to grab another sugary cinnamon-ey confection. MMMM! She's truly the best roomie.
Random- Angela owes us cake! (Brian- don't ever forget what she said to you in the car. Nm that she was man-handling you while saying it.)
4:19 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home