The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Check out the new Google. They're really pimpin' it up. Ho dang.
My final quarter is off to a running start. I'm wavering between pre-nostalgic and numb panic.
Brian got me pie yesterday! And innumerable other things that I can't even begin to list. He's been so unbelievably great that I'm giddy. Muchos besos...
New show third week this quarter. It should be alot of fun. It's going to be in a shop in downtown La Jolla (smallest seating available yet for any of my shows, but please come cheer me on) and it's called "Shopping For Men." I play Asia Minor, the bitchiest gold-digger. Yay.
Dramarama sold out. It's too bad I didn't get my financial aid until now. :(
3:06 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home