The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, February 20, 2004
Verbal gems from work today (other than the constant "Give it to Grace... she'll talk care of it!" that is.)
"They cancelled the Sting concert so I called to get my money returned but they have some other woman with my name and I'll have to go downtown to get my credit back. So, I mean, it's just $300. And it's downtown."
"We just want to get it clear that seniors can be bright. Fun."
Oh my... 8 straight hours of work and I already ate all my food. Boo.
1:34 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home