The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, February 19, 2004  
Uh oh. I just got a call from Time Warner Cable. Bad news, I'm sure... I panicked and I said "Grace isn't here. She'll call you back." Erf.

I'm watching "I Ain't Yo Uncle" tonight after much hard deliberation about whether to watch that, "Eurotrip," or "Tupac: Resurrection." I decided I could possibly rent the other two, while "Uncle" is a once in a lifetime thang. I know I won't ever watch "Eurotrip" but going just cause it's free and dumb isn't good enough to deal with the stupid crowd. You know who I'm talking about. I asked Shannina today to stick her pencil in my eye and she wouldn't comply. I huffed and called her a bad friend. That'll take many banana cakes before I'm appeased.

Oops. I forgot to set the VCR for Friends and The Apprentice. Gotta run home. I don't want to go to class.

Brian gave me a great load of books via computer and now they're gone. I had a bad feeling that they'd disappear. Lo and behold, they're not here and I'm forced to blog out of ennui. Stupid acs accounts. I also lost five pages of emails from my acs account and they had important numbers and emails that I can't even remember, let alone start searching for again. Another testament to how "loser" I am...

Hmm, let's cheer this entry up a little. Last night, Boo, Brian, Cracker, and I watched "The O.C." together after going grocery shopping. Good times.

Do you ever notice that when you're trying to fall asleep and you're really tired and such, it's near impossible to get it? I spend half the night doing stuff just to wear myself out. Cramming food in, warm baths, watching t.v., reading till my eyes burn... NOTHING! Last night, I planned a night up. I was going to read and study and do stuff. Two hours in, I was snoring on the floor. I didn't even make it to the bed. I realized this when i woke up this morning, shivering. (Tangent- My sleeping pants keep falling down. The elastic is wearing out or my ass is growing exponentially. Is that hideous?)

11:45 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.