The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, February 25, 2004  
I'm loving searching jewelry online. Call it vain. Call it materialistic. Call it me! But I think advertising the idea of a "right hand ring" is pathetic. Like condos, they're stupid ideas for stupid people. I told my friend last night that condos are the ugly bitch you got pregnant and now you're stuck with her. Right hand rings, when proclaimed as one, are the rich spinster's attempt to look good alone. Just get a fucking ring and get over it.

Sapphires make me feel tingly inside. Mmm. When I finish designing my ring, it will be posted here. Await that anxiously!


12:48 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.