The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, February 01, 2004
I feel like a complete loser sometimes.
I "forgot" so many things this week that I should be flogged in public.
Shannina, I'm sorry I forgot to protect you from Baby faced Brian. He is gross and I apologize.
I forgot our midterm for American Drama is this Tuesday and now I'm flailing for a lifeline.
I forgot my lines. Repeatedly.
I forgot Uncle.
I forgot research and Eric Bowling.
I forgot to eat many, many meals.
This doesn't even cover it, but it's a start.
I need a sound bite of "La Cucaracha."
I need gummi rats and snakes. I've seen them, dude.
Can someone hit restart on my life, please?
8:27 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home