The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, February 22, 2004
Do you ever wonder if the choices you make and the timing you make them in are correct? Life is so quick to move on and I feel like I'm still stuck in the passing zone. I rush and rush to catch up, but then I end up lost and unhappy.
By the way, why is "pulling a Grace" a phrase now? I don't believe in boxing me into one category. So there!
No hard feelings to those who ARE pulling a me. Live your life, judgement free. Yeah.
5:03 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home