The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, January 08, 2004  
I AM: feeling up my own butt. See, it's numb and I'm trying to wake it up.
I WANT: more food. Always.
I HAVE: a grumbly stomach. No, wait, I got sexy friends. I'm looking at you, baby!
I WISH: for a job. Soon.
I HATE: clingy people, fake people, missing deadlines, onions.
I FEAR: the thought of the "real world," loneliness, failure, uncertainty----> boo is totally right here. Let me just add "death by neck"
I HEAR: the mad clicking of keyboards. And "big ups to God!" by Maya Rudolph. (Angelou, thankyouverymuch)
I SEARCH: for books, movies, CD's that will make me day.
I WONDER: what i'm having for dinner =P----> She's like, IN MY HEAD!!
I REGRET: regretting.
I LOVE: Momma Kim, James, food, Brian, Linda, Gordy, and the rest of my posse obsessively. In that order. Then comes my love of all entertainment. That's pretty obsessive too. Dang.
I ACHE: when I miss people and various areas of my body.
I ALWAYS: talk. Not a moment goes by without that happening.
I AM NOT: a concientous flake. Seriously.
I DANCE: in my room and on the dance floors. Different kinds of dancing. Mostly dirty. ;)
I SING: LOUDLY, off key, and happily.
I CRY: a lot during "that time" and when people I love hurt me unintentionally. When they do it with intent, I just get livid with rage.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: on time, concious, nice (shocker!), or sick (no, really)
I WRITE: every where I can. We're talking sticks-in-mud poems.
I WIN: when it counts.
I LOSE: on opportunities cause I lack ambition.
I CONFUSE: myself continually.
I NEED: to get going on my life.
I SHOULD: erase all of this.

11:35 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.