The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, January 25, 2004
Add to my (invisible) wish list:
Something Corporate, North - this CD is major drool worthy. I was mesmerized in Tower Records, and sat there, closed my eyes, and let the music wash over me as other people eyed me for hogging a listening station. It's even on sale!!
Regular camera- I talked to James last night and in all seriousness, he shared with me his new career choice... photographer. How awesome is that? We spent time talking about how he could work for National Geographer (or is it National Geography?) And there's a guy in my class who's just like James, but older, with the same plan. I remember being really moved by this guy's dream. Now James has the same dream. I was estatic. I want to get him a camera.
Guitar- again, something that James and I share. We want to learn how to play the guitar.
A ride on a Ferris wheel- I've been thinking about this since Alex, Linda, Shannina, and I went on to the fair last year. I don't remember who wouldn't go on the Ferris wheel, but I've been regretting missing that opportunity since. Arg.
Rims- for Gordy. 'Nuf said.
The role of LUX!!- damn these sexy actresses running around the Theatre Dept, stealing my dream roles. Pbbt.
That's it for now.
1:10 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home