The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, December 12, 2003  
[It all just seems so hopeless...]

In the stillness of the night my eyes are closed.
My mouth is wide.
I could see her face.
Her beautiful hair I could recognize.

She looks at me cold.
She probably don't know who I am.

Mommy it is me, it's Keith.
You had me back when...

But sometimes I like to pretend, that she knows me, that she holds me.
Sometimes I like to pretend, that she knows me, that she holds me.

I guess I can't, 'cause she doesn't know who I am.

My mind it's dreaming, God it's so misleading.

Do you thing it's 'cause I've grown old.
Is it true that what I was told?
You cried to leave me?

You know I know it's not your fault.
You had a husband who was (now you're ?) selfish and cold.
Believe me I know.

And now I hear you used to treat me cold.
You disappeared and left me all alone.
I'm sure you didn't know right from wrong.
'cause both of you were always getting stoned.

But sometimes I like to pretend.
But sometimes I like to pretend, that she knows me
Sometimes I like to pretend, that she holds me.

Sometimes I like to pretend, that she knows me.
Sometimes I like to pretend, that she holds me.

I guess I can't, 'cause she doesn't know who I am.

9:56 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.