The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, December 01, 2003
I hate having insomnia. I'm restless, paranoid, and impatient in my daily life. I don't need to continue the pattern well into the night. Fuck that, well into the morning. When I finally fall asleep, shaking from either the cold or the lack of rest, I hear my alarm and have to get ready for another day. And oh, the joy.
Jonathan Brandis died recently of an apparent suicide. What does it even mean when they say that? I remember drawing pictures of our wedding day, when I was 12 or something. I bought his movies, I watched that stupid SeaQuest show, and I vowed to love him always. I soon dropped that when I grew up, but it's still sad to hear that he's gone.
My trip home this Thanksgiving proved to be even more depressing that most years. I'm getting old or the world is getting bleaker. I wish someone would notice how fucked up it is. Better than that, I wish someone would take me away from here. I'm tired of seeing the same old shit.
9:55 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home