The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, November 22, 2003
so go on my "boo deja vu" link and you'll find pics online that my roomie Linda took over the year. I'm in some of them, but i would like to officially point out that she's a LIAR!! I didn't say anything about her being a linebacker... SHE said that after I pointed out the fact that she had hunched shoulders. I protest!
Also, there are some camp pictures that I don't remember being taken, especially the "spazz berry" picture. I swear, they dropped a pill into my juice cup that night. Ah well. Blackmail is over once the picture is out in the open, right? For awhile, that one was just on our fridge, framed nicely in the middle. I tried to destroy the evidence but some things haunt you for life...
8:55 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home