The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Sunday, November 23, 2003  
It's a blogger of a day, I say.
First, there was a definite presence in my room this morning. Minutes before Linda came knocking on my door, I was buried under my covers trying to ignore the sounds of someone walking about my room. Officially spooked. I haven't even seen Gothica and I'm already being a major chicken.
Then, we headed to the beach for one of our rare sunny days. Too bad the entire beach was wet and the birds were ravenous. We lamely tried to catch some rays while wondering what to eat. Apparently, the seagulls knew what they wanted to eat when they attacked a blanket full of bags. The family who left their food unprotected were too busy splashing in the icy waves, so Linda and I rose to the occasion, playing superheroes. I even did a hand flapping dance that I'm sure the beach appreciated, since Linda sure did. "Move it along folks, nothing to see here!"
Then as we were leaving, Linda saw the future love of her life, aka major hottie. He had just finished surfing and was changing out of his wetsuit next to his car, which was conveniently parked behind Linda's. We deliberated about how to get Linda out of the car and into his buff, brown arms. Instead, we wasted 15 minutes just staring and freaking out when he caught us being voyeuristic pervs. As he was leaving, we quickly jotted down his license plate... as if we're gonna get anywhere with that! Bye-bye Mister 9.75~!
Next up: trip to UTC, originally to get some steak fries and Bailey's Shakes. But since we had only half an hour and we ran into Jean and Mui, who handed us a 25% off card for A&E Outfitters, we shifted gears to go girly-shopping. Everyone and their momma (literally) were also there. Linda was late for work by the time we were done trying on outfits.
We came to Sixth College and I headed by bus to UTC again to buy the clothes we put on hold while we were running out the door. (At this point, you're asking, why didn't I stay at UTC and come to school by bus, saving myself a trip? Cause I'm dumb, that's why. Nothing to say now, is there??) I saw Irene, a pleasant surprise and headed back to school. By now I'm freezing and hungry, and OH YEA I'm leaking!! Sorry to gross out my XY chromosomed friends, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I'm waaaaaay tired and I just want to head home for warmth and Ewan McGregor's wee-wee. (We rented Pillowbook last night, but were too tired to watch it after Blink 182's Album release show. Tom, my heart still belongs to you and your outstanding lip ring. I even converted Linda to loving you. *sigh*)
shout outs today: Shannina, hope you get better and that Nick brought you some soup...
Grace, happy birthday again! Linda, thanks for shuffling me here and there while Gordy is in the hospital. And of course, Courtney for talking to me when I have nothing to say. Sorry I can't make it your party, but I appreciate all your good advice, even if we're in different cities.

5:40 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.