The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, November 10, 2003
I'm tired of the fucking abusive cycle I've fallen into. I hate the way things turn out and I hate the way I can't stop them.
Quick update for those who read but don't call: A drunk driver busted my Gordy (aka new car) two nights ago and I can't drive it for awhile. (Taking longer since the insurance companies, the SD police department, and my parents all conspire to take me down) I'm in a really shitty mood and I don't care how you interpret my feelings. Bottom line- nothing feels right anymore.
10:20 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home