The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Saturday, November 15, 2003  
I'm sick... again. My immune system is shot to hell.
I feel miserable. Luckily, I've got plenty of errands to run, so no chance of slowing down and getting too comfy with the couch.
Or in our case, slightly dirty futon.
I noticed the more I rest, the worse I feel. I'm the type of person who works best under pressure and constant deadlines.
Then there's some structure to my days.
Only these days, I feel lazy, lethargic, and lackadaisical.
Go me.
I've also been hella (not hecka, damn you) mean and moody. Nobody is making me feel better and I'm lousy at cheering myself up once I've gotten this bitchy.
I'm not PMS-ing, I swear. I don't know what to do.
How scary is it that we're graduating soon? I'm a little sad and fearful. Fuck that... I'm VERY sad and fearful.
Not a happy day. Those "happy days" are getting few and far in between.

4:33 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.