The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Call me cheesy! (my, you were quick to comply)
I LOOOOOVED joe millionaire last night. Or as la casa de linda y graciela calls it, (YO Mi-YO-nAY-re). We're funny people, damn it. Anyway, David Smith is a MUCH better man than Evan Marriot and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the final episode. I was rooting for Linda (on the show) anyway, so kudos to honest girls!! Hey, dude, I would love to live on that 90 acre ranch, with a quarter mill check in my pocket... Yep.
Thanksgiving is coming up and I'm hella stressed. That's my clumps on the floor after I pulled my hair out. Going home should only ease my mind and bring me peace, right? *sigh* At least, the Homie and I will watch another movie. Maybe The Haunted Mansion? Certainly not Gothika, though I'm dying to watch. After all, Homie's only 9!
1:01 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home