The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, August 04, 2003
You can never guess what will happen when Courtney is around. My wallet is empty, my head is aching, and I can't remember half of what I did this weekend... but DAMN was it fun!
[I just wrote a loooong paragraph describing everything, but it was taking too long. And also, the story turns convoluted when written. You need to hear it straight from the source. Bottom line- crazy ass weekend with my best friend. Does it get better than that? I don't know, but it won't be from lack of trying!]
11:42 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home