The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, August 20, 2003
Nietzsche is my favorite philosopher of all time. I say that with vim, knowing very little of his life, words, and work. But what I do know astounds me. If anyone were to buy me a book of his thoughts/philosophy, I'd love them henceforth. *wink* Actually, no. Nix that. I want to earn him on my own. But if you were to also buy a book on him and we could discuss our thoughts of one of the most brilliant men to walk the earth, that would be uber cool.
There are people in my life that I have come to love- really and truly. These people are war veterans. It's not easy, fun, or all that benefitial to love me, but they do it on a daily basis with joy, patience, and generosity. I look around me and see the blessings I've come across and I can't help but think that life is good.
12:27 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home