The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Tuesday, June 03, 2003  

Party this Friday!! People from LA are coming. I don't know how many SD kids are, though, since it's right before finals. We'll lure them with the sheer amount of alcohol we bought. Linda and I went to Sav-On and I dropped 125 dollars on alky. Andrei helped us out, since I forgot my ID. He and everyone else were all commenting on how ambitious we were with our selection. But I wanted to go all out for once, and see people have fun.
On top of straight shots, beer, wine, mixers, etc, we're also making jello shots. Crazy, you say? Maybe. But I'm excited. Come and celebrate your last week of finals and the coming of summer!

12:22 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.