The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, June 04, 2003
No more party for anyone who still hasn't gotten the FYI. Sorry that it's such late notice. Couldn't be helped, I guess.
Anyway, here's some better news:
Cathy and I were sitting in class today, when this guy stands up and calls for quiet. Then he says:
"This morning, I asked this girl to marry me and she said yes!"
Immediately, cheers erupted and the girl was blushing furiously as the guy moved to sit next to her. Cathy and I kidded that she wouldn't let him sit there until he announced their engagement.
It was such an adorable moment. All the girls looked misty-eyed. Of course, almost right after, Cathy and I dished about how it's too soon for people like us to even THINK of marriage. We shuddered to think of marriage so soon.
I wonder how those kids from my high school are faring? (Several couples got married, one of them in an elaborate ceremony in Israel)
But cheers for the couple in THGE 125. They looked ecstatically happy, and good for them.
9:12 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home