The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, June 12, 2003
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINDA!!! Jeez, this week is crazy. I almost forgot to even give her good cheer for turning 21!! So happy happy happy bday to you, favorite roomie. And congrats on being ballsy! It's been too long, eh?
My show opens tonight and I'm strangely NOT nervous. (Friday 8 and 11, Saturday 2 and 7)
Maybe cause it's so short. Maybe cause it seems no one else is nervous. Also, I know for certain that I'm not the worst one in the show. *ahem*
I loved working on this show, even with all the stress. Hopefully, Ten Little Indians (I'm stage managing Elissa's Winter Cabaret) will be good as well. And I've got to find my own show. I want to direct a cabaret before I graduate. (Fingers crossed that I graduate next year)
I'm leaving for camp in two weeks and it hasn't hit me yet. I'm sad that i won't see my parents or brother, or hang out with La Jolla people this summer, but I'm ready to hike, eat, swim, and counsel for the next few weeks.
It feels weird writing directly in my blog again, after the pics, quotes, and news stories I've posted.
God, I'm ravenous. Excuse me, I've got to eat my third breakfast today. This morning, my jeans hung off me and I pulled and pulled at my belt. (First time I've used my belt for its man made purpose) The show is a nightly workout program...
11:27 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home