The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, May 01, 2003  
When I'm right, I'm right. It was a freaky day. I nearly got killed several times, but my spirits are still up. Some might blame a full moon, but I think it has to do with Free Scoop Nite at Baskin Robbins. Of course, I got two. I chose Tax -something- first. It's either Tax Cut or Tax Evasion, or something along those lines. Not important. The coffee and chocolate confection got me going. We went to see The Italian Job, with the delectable Charlize Theron and a bunch of cool guys. Good movie, even if the end was cheese-irific. I don't know if we were influenced by "Stella's" driving in the movie, but traffic was CRAZY last night. On the 5, merging to the 8, we nearly got killed as cars weaved in and out to avoid one loser who decided (too late) to get off the ramp.
At the time, I was distracted by Courtney's call. Apparently my bitching about the concert got her thinking, and long story short, I have no complaints about her now. Sorry about the misguided blog previously written. I retract my comments on your integrity and loyalty. I still think Robert's a loser. Nya nya.
A girl from my acting class told me how she noticed me nodding off in class. She proceeded to give me a demonstration on how unattractive I look. Not necessary!! She even dropped her jaw, to indicate my drooly face. *grumble* Then the ONE professor in the theatre dept I hate dropped by class. She was standing at the door, peering in like a creep. I didn't recognize the face and gave her 3 minutes of perplexed and disdainful staring back. She walked in and I realized that I may never graduate through the dept if she has any say in it. I just can't get along with her. I don't know what it is. A thorn in my side...
I also got blueberry ice cream right before they ended Free Scoop Nite, but my body wasn't agreeing with that much dairy and sugar. The tax ice cream had just a lump of chocolate and rice pearls in the middle.
Speaking of tax, has anyone seen A Taxing Woman? Why are the Japanese so damn obsessed with sex?

12:24 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.