The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Tuesday, May 13, 2003  
Non-sequiter rant: Don't you hate it when people hand you minor gifts in passing and act as if you should be overjoyed? "Here's a little som'n that I threw your way. How 'bout that??" Yea it's cool you gave me something you thought I'd like, but did you stop to consider how I'd feel about what you're saying to me? Like your measly offerings (which came too late and too few) should be the highlight of my day! How pathetic do you take me for? I'll smile and nod, but please stop waiting for me to jump in place. *huff huff puff*
Non-sequiter mush: I've decided my best of friends are those who refuse to judge me, no matter what stupid, foolhardy, headstrong decisions I make. I know I act dumb, rush into things, fall out of them without a second's notice, or just lay around in a half-concious daze. All of these qualities would drive me insane, but you guys seem to deal with it rather smoothly and expertly. Thank god there aren't two of me, eh? Well, I don't know how you do it, but not only do you ignore my faults (or make them seem like cute idiosyncrasies) and counsel me in all my drama, but you manage to amuse me immensely in the process. Cheers~


1:13 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.