The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, May 23, 2003  
My interest in blogging is seriously waning, as I begin to realize that it's only propaganda for myself or my friends.
My 21st Birthday is in a few days. I'm not sure if it hasn't hit me yet, or I'm disengaged from the entire process, but I feel nothing. It's my last landmark birthday, and I'll finally be legal. It's strange but I get the strong feeling that it will pass remarkably un-noticed. I don't mean that in a bad way. I just foresee myself that day: My acting scene with Melody, working like a dog at the front desk, playwriting exercises, then home for a few hours, while I eat and move things around my room for absolutely no immediate purpose. Maybe practicing with the A Stinking Weird cast. Then, McDonald's class if I'm up to it. I'll come home late, tired and sleepy.
Actually, now that i describe it, it sounds like a good day. Plus, I know Momma Kim will call and so will Courtney. *nodding* I'm pretty much set, then.
All I need now is some events this weekend, cause I'm so craving entertainment, but no one is around. Damn midterms. You stole my friends, evil one.

12:38 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.