The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, May 29, 2003  
It's been awhile since I wrote a decent blog. That said, I very much doubt this to be a "decent blog" anyhow. I just pulled an all nighter thanks to my Malcolm in the Middle script due in 3 hours. It's done thank God, in the nick of time. That TV Writing class ended more trouble than it was worth.
I feel heart burn, nausea, blurry vision, back pain, hunger, sore throat, sore everything, impending cold/flu, dry mouth, and to top it all, I walk like Ozzy Osbourne. No joke. If you catch sight of me on campus, laugh your ass off. I would.
I'm sitting at work, waiting for my shift to start and I missed acting class this morning. I hate doing that since I love watching people do scenes. But I had no choice.
God, this day will never end. After I finally finish my class, do I get a chance to take a well-deserved, much needed nap? No, I do not. I have to a) find a decent apt b) pack my stuff c) memorize my lines for ASW and d) start on my other final projects. (Personal note: Email Sunnie or else be jobless for the summer.)
I know that I'm a total mess. I admit it. But it doesn't make it easier to swallow.
I've heard that when you're completely empty of food, your body starts to eat itself to survive. I now know how it feels. I can feel my stomach gnawing into its own lining. It's gross and somehow inhuman. I feel like a freak. I need some release.

10:50 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.