The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, May 26, 2003
As my 21st rapidly dawns upon me, I thank God for all the wonderful gifts I've received. I couldn't even begin to list them all. Most recently, my e-card from my Mom and personalized cupcakes from the world's sweetest roomie. Here's a list of people who were also born May 27, may they have a joyous day tomorrow. Unless they've passed away, in which case, I hope all their past birthdays were excellent memories to carry on.
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes
Paul Bettany
Joseph Fiennes
Todd Bridges
Adam Carolla
Peri Gilpin
Peter Boyle
Henry Kissinger
Louis Gossett, Jr
Wild Bill Hickok
Isadora Duncan.
I'm most proud of the Wild Bill Hickok connection. Not to trod of the other excellent birthday mates, but Bill was freaking awesome.
Someone find me a place to live, please!! I have FIVE DAYS LEFT... god, I'm so stressed out.
1:11 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home