The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, April 17, 2003
When I was 15, my family and I went to Yosemite for a vacation. (One of the last times I went camping, actually.) I remember certain things with absolute clarity. But I vaguely recall going up Half Dome... I know that eventually we were at the top. I remember feeling extremely accomplished. But I can't exactly remember how we got up there or how the view was. Maybe I was too tired. In any case, I feel like a fraud when I tell people that I've hiked Half-Dome. But I did.
I really, really miss going on vacation. I wish I could leave right now and just go somewhere. I want to exit the zip code again. Or at least, do something fun and inspiring. I don't think I've done anything all that interesting lately. Yea, I've been doing the regular fun stuff and I did go on spring break less than a month ago. But I haven't done something "wow"-worthy in a long time.
12:34 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home