The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, April 25, 2003
This is where I'm staying in September. Courtney turns 21 that month this year, and Linda and I will accompany her to Las Vegas. You know, to make sure she doesn't go overboard. After all, she and I will have had 3 or 4 months of legal drinking already by that time, so we'll be old hands at it.
I've just realized that I need money NOW. I have a birthday party to fund, possibly two Vegas trips, bills that keep piling up on my floor, a wardrobe to replenish, and endless little chips at the rock that I once depended upon. (ie. baby shower gifts, birthday gifts, dinners out, grocery, and school supplies.) Dear god, if only I were a spoiled brat with limitless means to a cash flow. Don't ask me to fun stuff right now. I know I wouldn't refuse but soon I'll be broke and miserable.
10:44 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home