The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, April 23, 2003
This is the shirt I'm wearing today. Except I cut off the collar and sleeves, so it's a shell version. Anyway, having morbid thoughts this morning. I wondered how I would eventually perish, while sitting in Fiction section. And I wondered how I preferred dying. There really is no ideal way that i could think of, other than spontaneous *poof*-ing. Is that physically possible? Can I just dissipate into the air, when I reach my time? I'll work on it.
Also, if possible, after I've died, could you take my body and take a boat out to the Pacific Ocean and just slip me into the water? I don't want to be cremated and I don't want to be buried. I want to un-live forever in the sea. I've told my mother on several occasions, but the woman either insists she won't be around by the time I die, or she calls it ridiculous and possibly illegal to enact. Arg, frustration!
12:54 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home