The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, April 04, 2003
So that Catalina entry is being pushed further and further back. The anticipation is killing you, isn't it? Well, you won't find it here. I've got twenty minutes to kill at work, and ain't no way I'd finish that sucker in twenty minutes.
I've got some mean hiccups here. The chair is squeaking cause my body keeps bouncing up and down. I've tried everything, from conventional, old wive's tales, even Boris' patented "rub your diaphragm" method. (Not that, dirty bird.) Maaaan.
Don't eat old caramel apples, no matter how pleading your roomie is, especially when it's 1:30 in the morning. How do I get sucker punched into these crazy adventures? That apple was SPICY from being the fridge a whole week. And yet, I didn't desist. Instead, I start to chew around the apple in order to get at the chocolate caramel covering. Then my wrinkled fingers lose grip, the apple slips from my gnarled grasp, and I fall back on the couch, lethargic, bleary-eyed, and breathing rather noisily from effort. How damn sexy is that?
Here are my weekend plans, tentatively.
1. Party tonight (two, actually, but we'll see)
2. Studying (stop laughing, assface!)
3. Dinner theatre, starring my old director, Kerry (Ribs, roast chicken, or grilled catfish?)
4. Running (Birthday celebration means I start working out now)
If anyone wants to chill, I'm down for stuff. I think I need some beach time, now that it's getting warm.
12:51 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home