The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, April 14, 2003
So, I've never really been one to gush over stuffed animals. (Not as much as other girls, anyway) But check this one out! My favorite kind of dog is one of the cutest plushies I've come across. *drool* I wish I had a cocker spaniel. Too bad I'm a terrible mother...
Also, here's a conversation from last night at Vons.
Cashier (speaking to coworker)- Man, tomorrow's gonna be damn hectic...
Linda (being nosy or friendly, you decide)- Why? What's tomorrow?
Cashier (pause, doesn't look up, monotone)- ...Monday.
Me: (sound of muffled laughter) Mmphfle!
Everytime someone asks a question and I don't feel like answering correctly, I'm gonna say "Monday."
I left my food at UCTV. I don't want to go back right now, and it's raining, so i'm stuck in Geisel... Blech. Maybe sun will come out later, yes? *dejected sigh*
2:16 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home