The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, April 16, 2003  
Okay, I gotta say something. I'm feeling a LOT of pressure right now. The whole five classes thing is getting to me (and I don't want to hear stupid people asking me how hard it could be when all I do is memorize lines. Fuck you and your stupid face.) Work is escalading beyond my simple means. Sure, they act all acquiescent when they need something from me, but I feel overused and underappreciated. I understand that half the staff is leaving or new to the station. But I'm only a student, after all (as they constantly remind me) so it makes me go insane that they expect so much from me. My parents, though well meaning, couldn't pick a worse weekend to come visit. I need to go see the New Play Festival all this and next weekend. Five shows, so little time.
Add to that homework, studying, planning my projects, and keeping up with friends. GodDAMNit. I need an outlet. So don't judge if I disappear for a few hours or I snap at you. I just need some time to figure out how life can get so crowded with trivial matters. Cause otherwise I'll have a meltdown and harm someone (either myself or you, if so provoked). Tell me, what does an ulcer feel like? Like a fiery death in your lower abs? Can it be cured by not eating all day? *sigh* I feel like a hug whore these days, so I'm not gonna ask for one, but if you insist, I suppose I'll take what I can get.

11:53 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.