The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Monday, April 21, 2003  
Isn't it funny that we crave what's forbidden? If you tell me I can't have it, I want it SO bad. I don't want to tease you, Boo, but my body is crying out for steak. Don't drool too much. Man, I'm definitely a steak and potatoes kind of girl. I'm not saying that, cause it's suddenly cool to be a meat-loving female (ie. Cameron Diaz). I've always loved meat and carbs. Ask my mom. Her meals were always 10 courses. And if you didn't eat enough of any one dish, she was concerned about your appetite.
Last night, for Easter, Linda and I headed out to Flood with Grace. Flood, for those heathen friends of mine, is a special kind of Christian service that is more like a rock concert/comedy forum/rostral sighting ground. (If you're still confused, you should come by since it's very casual. They don't single you out like other churches do. Still traumatized by Imperial Korean Baptist Church and their method of singing to you while you stand before them. *groan*) The Easter service wasn't one of their best, but still pretty darn good. It's been my first outing with Grace in a looong time. And I met Danvin again. What a funny little guy. He's our new pet, we decided.
I saw two movies this weekend. First, I went to The Good Thief with Eric. We were scratching our heads throughout the film. I don't think we're dumb. It doesn't help that most of the actors had heavy, French accents. Nick Nolte turned into a raspy, squinty mess of a man. Not impressed. Plus, the film had jumpy freezing cuts that irritated me. Well, that sounds worse than it really was. The film wasn't bad, just the direction and the acting. (hahaha, i guess it was bad, then.)
I also saw Better Luck Tomorrow with Linda. (gotta support my fellow Asians, right?) Weird. I think she and I were the only ones who found the movie funny. Of course, there were only 10 other people in the theatre. Well, it was cute and all, but what a cop-out ending. And the girl looked so fierce throughout the movie, I wondered why all the guys were head-over-heels for her. If I scowl and clench my cheek muscles, am I hot too? I'm glad I saw it, but not willing to pay again. (PS. I hate it when people eat loud stuff during a movie, but Sunday I did just that. I had to eat my salad, since Ruby's served us so late, by the time the food came we had to go into the theatre. And salad is no good two hours later! Sigh. I never even ORDER salad. I think i learned my lesson this time.)
Today is crazy, crazy, just like any other day. Errands to run, people to meet, work to do, and I'm hungry!

12:43 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.