The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, April 03, 2003
I'm patting myself on my back to celebrate my own cleverness. I figured out how to post pics on blogger. (Yea, well, that's clever for me, jackass.)
Man, my tooth aches and I can move it a bit, which scares me. I need to visit a dentist, but I'm scared. I've had butchers who hack away at my enamel and charge me for the medieval procedure.
I was late to class this morning. If you saw a blue blur from the Mandeville Auditorium to Galbraith Hall, that was me. I walked into class, heaving and gasping. Same for work two hours later. I expect the rest of the day, I'll be late and out of breath.
I went to "What A Girl Wants" last night with Boo. Shh, no judgement, judgers. It was cute. Glad it was free, though. I forgot to write my poem though, for LTWR Fiction. That class is not what I expected at all. We'll see how devoted I am to literature. For god's sake, I need to get started on this minor business.
Busy, busy night. Gotta find better monologues, send them to Kim, copy my notes, go to dinner with Linda and "too blond" Nick, find my old TA's for rec letters, send my app to GS, pay my bills, make the yummy tofu-rice lumps (yea, it sounds appetizing, don't it?), record tv shows for class, actually hook up the VCR so I can do the previous... Anything missing? Oh, and talk to BeanBag (as he calls himself now, apparently). Damn it, stupid stabby pain in my jaw. My inbox at UCTV is just precarious at this point.
12:33 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home