The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, April 15, 2003
I'm feeling neglected by my beanbag. Eric won't hang out with me (tonight). Granted I must sound like a pill cause I'm so damn tired. Can you blame a girl, who woke up late, had 12 hours at school, and got chewed out in class (again)? I've begun to realize that I need to pack lunches to school like Linda does. This whole "eating when I get the chance" plan doesn't work through cause I run from class to class to work to class. Anyway, so yea, I really wanted to see the gel business that Eric is always raving about, but he turned down my offer to stalk him at the lab. Boo on him. Just for that, you won't get your stuff back until I feel like it. HA.
Boo also on Kim Walsh for criticizing me. She compared me to Julianne Moore in Shortcuts. Specifically the scene where she stands naked from the waist down, arguing with her husband. I was wearing biking shorts, crazy woman. *bites air aggressively* Oh and kudos to everyone in THAC 102 for their excellent job in action exercises.
Then, at work, Kellie tried to show me a new task I'm in charge of this summer and I was so drowsy my handwriting slanted past lines and once they dropped from the edge of the paper. Yea, I'm gonna win that scholarship... If all the other applicants are baboons in suits, that is.
Ballet was pretty boring today. My attempts to learn to move like a lady aren't panning out very well. It's like when I took yoga to act more calm. Didn't really take.
Some news : The parents are coming down Friday. I'm scared (the car's slowly destroying itself) and I've got loads of work to do. My dad gave me specific instructions to tidy up my room the last time he came down and I ignored them as I always do. But when they called yesterday, I told them it was spic and span. That leaves me two days to throw out all my stuff somewhere. How will I make it to Huck's AWESOME pirate party if my parents are still here Friday night, as I expect they will be? Curses on timing. Blah.
9:20 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home