The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, April 01, 2003
I want to go to a concert. Not that I can afford to, blech. But I haven't gone to one in awhile, and I missing spending oodles of cash to stand in the plastic benches, straining to hear over the wretched screams of overzealous fans, pushing against my back with their sweaty hands. Check out : http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/090036598A4C1C82?brand=&artistid=735647&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200 (Although Linkin Park is the band I most want to see at this venue, I'd still jam to these others- I didn't even know Limp Bizkit still existed.)
There's a huge ass blog coming soon about spring break. But I felt too tired last night, so I just jotted some notes down. You can wait, anticipate, and ruminate.
1:14 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home