The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, April 11, 2003
I just realized how scary Gavroche looks on my web page, all huge and bulgey eyed. Sorry to those of you who are squeamish.
Anyway, I'm wasting time at work, cause the invitations to the 10th Anniversary Party aren't here yet. And I have nothing to do... Oh, and NO, I wasn't invited. *Huff huff* Everyone and their blind mother is going, and they haven't even offered me to go. Maybe they think I'll embarass them. I'll show them. I'll crash it and eat all the good food.
I made muffin cakes last night. (Yes, MUFFIN cakes. Don't be a hater.)
Dude, I don't think I got what it takes to be a people person. I obviously disappoint everyone, but I don't know how I do it. I'm just trying to maintain some sort of peace and order between my family and friends, but somehow I always fuck it up. No matter what decision I make, I have to deal with negative consequences and I'm tired of it. If I were younger, I'd want to move away and start again new someplace where no one knows me. But I've done that, and it seems the curse is within me, so I can't escape it. I've moved, and I'm still me and I still doing stupid shit and get harassed for it. Any new suggestions?
I'm extraordinarily full from cinnamon rice. And in my piggy manner, I managed to chew on plastic today. *sigh* They should study me in some underground laboratory...
1:52 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home