The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, April 29, 2003
[I have plans to paint the town red! With none other than Cathy. Isn't she precious?]
pudgiecat627 (11:10 AM): well i reallie reallie wanna hang out with you sometime!
geek chiQ 5 (11:10 AM): yea, we should totally do something
geek chiQ 5 (11:10 AM): any thing happening?
pudgiecat627 (11:11 AM): not that i know of.
geek chiQ 5 (11:11 AM): oh well
geek chiQ 5 (11:11 AM): we'll start something
geek chiQ 5 (11:11 AM): a ruckus, they'll call it
geek chiQ 5 (11:11 AM): cathy and grace's ruckus~
pudgiecat627 (11:11 AM): I love it.
pudgiecat627 (11:12 AM): but i have to get going so i will talk to you later!
pudgiecat627 (11:12 AM): muah! that's a kiss for grace
geek chiQ 5 (11:12 AM): later!!
pudgiecat627 (11:13 AM): bye!
Don't you love it when people moonbeam you out of nowhere? (I mean something concrete here. Moonbeam, as in, make you shiny and bright even though things are dark all around you.) Cathy is always a shining star. This morning, someone in my acting class asked me to help her run a theatre camp in Maine, most expenses paid. How thrilling. Even though it brings up problems of timing and er, distance (Maine??), you know me. I really, really want to do it. She even called my voice powerful. (I had a monologue today) My coworkers are raving about my hair color. (Feria's Chocolate Cherry, courtesy of La La Linda) I'm just being spoiled left and right, so I want you all to deflate my head ASAP. Be gentle about it, but I need some down-to-earth-ness so I don't get uppity and too big for my britches. (Does anyone know what britches are? How does one get too big for them?) Also, I want to hang out with Kristen at her new digs. Living alone, how independent is she? Blahblahblah. I'll stop now.
11:34 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home