The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Monday, April 28, 2003  
Do you ever use the incorrect utensil for your food, cause you're too lazy to do the damn dishes? I've eaten dishes with just a butter knife. (I only have the one butter knife, by the way. So you know, it's the bottom of the barrel.) It's sick, and I wonder why I'm such a messy child. Especially since dirty things easily gross me out. I'm a neat freak in my head, but I seem to leave huge messes around. Like my roomie pointed out pointedly, my room smells. Not the first time either. (Ask Alex. He loves that story)
So, it's been awhile since I wrote. When i got off work Friday, I sat in Gordy and read Fast Food Nation, until I passed out in the back, sweaty and drooling on myself. I woke up to find all the cars around me were different. I freaked out, and i realized that several people had witnessed my napping at 2 in the afternoon. In a school parking lot. Sweaty and drooling on myself. Eh, again, not the first time.
I went to Muirstock for free burgers and watching drunk people. I noticed that when I walk on campus, I actually KNOW people now. Freaky. It's like high school again. Only, I'm not wearing three layers of clothing and I'm not carrying around enough to move to Tibet. Just to Canada or something. But I'm sure people are still calling me a geek behind my back. Little do they know that I agree. Back then and now.
Critical Darling was so bad, I almost took the program and jabbed my eyes with it. It was dull in acting and writing. Thank god it was free, cause I know I dragged everyone to misery watching it. Oh wait, except for Shannina. Speaking of Shannina, the food we got during her birthday celebration is my cold lunch today. Yum. When you take home food from the restaurant and put it in your fridge, you can see exactly how much fat gets congealed. Man, I can't wait to chew on chicken fat.
Saturday was Ann's wedding. Linda and I watched Baby Abigail and Tappen Crash. (Love the name, not so much the mother who ran off) Holding Abby was so theurapeutic. There's a certain halo-ey feeling that comes with cradling an infant (20 days old, in fact) It's amazing how babies look and feel and smell and move. Okay, enough with the mush.
Saturday night we went to the Spin Moves. Infinitely better than Critical Darling. But I think Hand, Foot, Arm, and Face is my favorite. Spin Moves wins a second place.
I also watched "His Girl Friday". Pretty funny for an old film. Did you know that the actors in that film clocked about 400 wpm in speaking? Like Gilmore Girls! I like fast talkers, saves time and doesn't give room for awkward pauses.
Then yesterday, Eric, Jacob, Linda, and I went to "A Mighty Wind". I love Christopher Guest. I based my last play on his style, though I dropped the documentary feel at the last minute. I just wish Parker Posey and Jennifer Coolidge were given more to do. I went to bed cracking up over Jennifer Coolidge's performance (the open mouth humming, the accent, the open shirt).
Okay, no one here wants to read this much, I'm sure, so I'm off to do some actual work. Later, potaters.

10:40 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.