The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Monday, March 17, 2003  
Yesterday in a nutshell: 1. Eric's phone call woke me up. I gotta get to bed earlier. 2. Went to visit him at library. Found out there are no parking spots available near Geisel. 3. Had lunch, watched the end of three 80's movies, talked to my parents (again. I think the car guaranteed them "hovering" privileges) 4. Contemplated watching Dune, cause it's cool, but realized I was a loser for sitting in the empty apt. 5. Borrowed Hedwig from Tien, we had Golden Spoon. (stupid tiny portion girl) Ralphs delivery truck nearly killed us, but we're survivors. 6. Went to How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days with Sarah. Got hit on by creepy theatre guy. Purchased Care Bear Gummi Bears, now sitting in my car. 7. Linda came home with cake and stuff. Chris' car nearly broke down, so I offered to break (another) rule for her, but she's independent and drove home alone. I perused Linda's year book and found all high schools are the same. 8. I feel Wilson-ish in my entry. You know what I mean, right, Boo? And by nutshell, I meant long-winded entry in half sentences, apparently. 9. The numbers are here cause Blogger is being weird and won't let me post otherwise. Imagine next line for each number.

2:13 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.