The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, March 02, 2003
Xanga is working again. I'm totally wasting time. I have a paper to do, but instead I'm eating down the house. Yogurt, cereal, Combos, and eyeing the rest of my chicken, vanilla rice... It's not even 12 yet!! Doh-gir to the max.
Last night was interesting. There was talk of breaking in some pot virgins.(There wasn't even much drinking!) There was a hint of a toGA party. (Stupid frat boys, although Linda and I were ROCKIN' the bedsheets we designed into Oscar dresses.) Alex invited us to a cool movie night, with food, drinking, and running around in the cold. (By the time the night was over, we never made it to his place) Then there was the shuttle driver party. At least, I think that's where we were. Lots of people (pretty fugly though) and a DJ. Jean and Jacob are social butterflys. You can't take them anywhere without them finding friends. Jean got hit on by a short hairy ape. Linda was harassed by a creepy, slimey dude. And I, oh I was cornered by a booty-shaking blonde. Yes, the night was eventful.
Random comments: I hate whiskey and pepsi, if anyone was interested. A whole chicken is a perfect dinner (shut it, Boo) Moochers suck. I want pie, be it chocolate or frito.
I miss Eric.
12:17 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home