The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, March 19, 2003
Take it from me, kids: Don't accidentally rub your eyes after handling Tabasco. YOWZA. It hoits. Man, now one eye is red and swollen and throbbing.
I nearly killed Eric last night, running an intersection in a red light. Yea, poor thing nearly peed his pants. Linda is totally right. I act "flighty."
In any case, I'm NOT driving during spring break. After I drive Sarah to the Solana station, I may not drive for the rest of the week. (Although my 8 am final doesn't sound shuttle trip friendly.) Oh wait, I gotta tag along with Boo to Pep Boys. Did anyone else assume car batteries were under 100? Apparently not.
10:57 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home