The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Thursday, March 13, 2003  
Squiggliey: you know oscar the grouch's bitch is that colorful worm?
Isn't the worm's name Squiggliey?? Anyway, that brought up memories of Sesame Street. God, I used to love that show. It's how I learned English, according to my mom. Anyway, that worm was cool! Especially since they made no effort to hide the strings attached to it.
I'm not sad about Mr.Rogers death cause I could have sworn he died years ago! Does that sound callous? I feel pretty harsh today. I guess i don't feel like faking it anymore. Or coddling fools. I'm not a fucking babysitter.
Speaking of babies, I'm gonna babysit with Linda at a wedding next month. Catering food, adorable kiddies, and love in the air. I can't wait.
I met Alex's girlfriend and her roomie tonight. They're so funny, and they get my humor. Right off the bat I've got plans for Friday night. They're adorable and I'm so happy for him. I mean, she cuts him up just like I do!
Alice's roommates are graduating in three years! Dude, I'm thinking of taking on a fifth year, just cause I'm not ready for the real world. Scary.

11:55 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.